If you're planning your first visit to our restaurant the following information may be helpful to ensure you have the best possible experience.....
- We cannot seat you until everyone in your group has arrived
- When checking in please include children, toddlers, and infants in the total number in your group
- We aren't able to accept reservations due to the humble size and remote location of our restaurant
- We do accept 30 minute call aheads for parties of 8 or fewer (for more info click here)
- If you see a group the same size as yours arrive after you but are seated before you they likely called ahead before you checked in, you haven't been skipped
- We do not seat anyone under the age of 16 on our outdoor patio... we live in rattlesnake country and won't take chances with children's safety
- When someone in your group arrives, check in with the host to get on the seating list
- Our peak hours are 12pm-2pm for lunch and 6pm-8pm for dinner (best to avoid these windows on Saturdays if you're in a hurry)
- Our food is delicious and yes, what you've heard about our carrot cake is true!
If you have any questions about our restaurant, please call us at 801-829-3837. We look forward to serving you.